North Conway, NH
BootLegger's Footwear Centers always has one of New England's largest selections of athletic footwear, sandals, hiking boots, work boots, winterboots, dress shoes, casual shoes, slippers, clogs and more for the entire family. There is something for everyone! With thousands of pairs of shoes in stock from over 100 of the best brand names in footwear like Merrell, Dansko, Birkenstock, Ugg, Nike, New Balance, Keen, Teva, Chippewa, Timberland, Asics, Rocky, North Face, Sorel, Columbia, and many, many more you are sure to find footwear for all your needs! Not to mention at BootLegger's you'll always find those " hard to find sizes" and "wide widths" to ensure your family gets the perfect fit every time.
Our Sales team, backed by over 43 years experience in the footwear industry, offers friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service to help you and your family meet all of your footwear needs. Our top of the line service is found thoughout New Hampshire and into Massachusetts. Serving your needs from Western, NH to the Lakes Region and Seacoast, NH into Southern Maine.
"Brand Name Family Footwear For Less"
Fitting Tips from BootLegger's...
1. The size of your feet changes as you grow older. So always have your feet measured before buying shoes. The best time for that is at the end of the day when your feet are largest.
2. Most have one foot larger than the other, so fit the shoe to your larger foot.
3. Try not to buy shoes based on the "size", but how it fits your foot.
4. Try to find shoes shaped like you foot.
5.Try on shoes with the thickest socks you would wear with them.
6. Remember to leave a little room between the tip of your toe and the end of the shoe.
7. See that the ball of you foot fits comfortably in the widest part of the shoe.
8. Don't buy shoes that are to tight and expect them to stretch to a comfortable fit. The right shoe should be comfortable as soon as you step into it.
9. Your heel should fit comfortably in to the shoe with a minimum amount of slipping, or "riding" up and down on your heels when you walk.
10. Walk in the shoes to make sure they fit and feel right. Take some time to walk on the carpet at home to make sure the fit is right.
AVAILABLE AT BOOTLEGGER'S!
Be the first to know about up coming promotions and specials as well as new products while recieving exclusive offers via our email newsletters!